There is a wide variety of things to do during your stay at The Manor. Make your stay one to remember and escape the usual city stress with a relaxing break at Welgelegen Manor. Be it a quiet walk through the extensive surrounds enjoying the abundant bird life, relaxing with a book in the rose gardens, we want you to make the most of your time at the Manor.
Our activities and facilities are available throughout your stay, and any assistance needed will be attended to by our family of staff. If you would like help with booking any offsite activities during your stay, please do not hesitate to ask at reception.
Our facilities host the following activities:
- Spa Treatment Room – Destress with full body back & neck massages, hot stone and various other spa treatments.
- Bar and Pool Deck – Relax and enjoy a cocktails or sun downers with view of forever.
- Billiard Room – A perfect way to end off the evening or while away a lazy afternoon.
- Golf Driving Range – Practice your golf swing on our new driving range.
- Croquet – Challenge your friends or family to a game of croquet on our immaculate lawn.
- Lawn Tennis –Reminiscence of Wimbledon – With a serving of strawberries and Champagne it is certainly game, set and match…
- Archery – Discover your inner champion
- Bird Watching – Great many endemic species occur on the property with further birds visiting in both summer and winter
- Country walks – a myriad of short and longer walks for both the experienced and recreational walker
- Library – A quiet hide-away for afternoon tea
- Chess Room – perfect for rainy days or after dinner challenge
- Grass landing Strip – For aviation enthusiasts the well maintained grass landing strip offers a quick stop over for breakfast, brunch, lunch or a fly –in stay, call us for the co-ordinates and forecast should you plan a fly –in.